- Multioperator welding system
- Drives eight modules from a single main transformer
- Each welding module features remote control
- Wide range of amperage settings
- Processes: Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), MIG (GMAW), Air Carbon Arc Cutting, Flux-Cored (FCAW)
Control capabilities, and a wide range of amperage settings. Modules can be easily paralleled for extra welding power. The Mark VIII®-2 operates 24 hours a day with exceptional productivity and durability. Housed in a rugged steel enclosure, this performer has repeatedly proven its ability to withstand the punishment of the worst weather and construction site elements.